DARE 2B TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dare 2b is a brand, in all the terms and conditions below, the terms "we", "our", and "us" are used to refer to the parent company Regatta, Company Number 01063450, Basecamp, Mercury Way, Dumplington, Urmston, Manchester M41 7RR. If you are shopping in Germany, the terms "we", "our", and "us" are used to refer to the German parent company Mountain Sports, Register Number HRB7614, Reichenberger Str. 1, 84130 Dingolfing, Deutschland.
Offers and promotions on the website are subject to availability and we may change or withdraw them at any time and without prior notice. Nothing shall oblige us to maintain offers or promotions for any period. Additional terms may apply, details of which will be displayed.
Please note that all promos cannot be combined with other site wide offers (such as multi-buys) and cannot be stacked with other promo codes.
Email Marketing - *Discount codes must be entered at the basket page for the discount to be applied. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discounts may exclude sale items when stated. Cannot be used with express PayPal checkout.
Copyright All rights, including copyright and database rights, in dare2b.com/row/ and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd, or otherwise used by Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd as permitted by applicable law. In accessing dare2b.com/row/, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on dare2b.com/row/ for your personal use. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, retransmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of dare2b.com/row/ without the prior written permission of Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and any successor legislation.
Access to and use of this site (dare2b.com/row/) is provided by Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd subject to the following terms:
- By using dare2b.com/row/ you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of dare2b.com/row/. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access and/or use dare2b.com/row/.
- Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd. Your continued use of dare2b.com/row/ after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- dare2b.com/row/ content, including the information, names, image, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) :(a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Dare2b.com/row/ regardless of the form of action.
- Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in dare2b.com/row/ content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that dare2b.com/row/ or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered it to you, either directly or by leaving it in a safe place or with another person.
Every care has been taken to ensure that product descriptions and specifications on our website are correct. Whilst the colour replication and images are a good representation, slight variations from actual product may occur.
The names, image and logos identifying Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd or any other third party.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO DARE2b.com/row/.
Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to dare2b.com/row/, you:
- i. - warrant that your contribution;
- ii. - is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd for all the purposes specified above;
- iii. - is not defamatory; and
- iv. - does not infringe any law; and
- v. - indemnify Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- vi. - waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on care2b.com/row/ and the purposes specified above.
DARE2b.com/row/ COMMUNITY RULES
You agree to use dare2b.com/row/ Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all dare2b.com/row/ community sites and services.
ABOUT YOUR POSTS:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- Disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users, you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant dare2b.com/row/ Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't resubmit your contribution to more than one discussion or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy website relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
ABOUT THE LAW:
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in dare2b.com/row/ Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited. You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiaries, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. The views expressed in dare2b.com/row/ Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd.
IF YOU'RE UNDER 16:
Please get a parent or guardians permission before taking part in any dare2b.com/row/ discussion. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address)
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a dare2b.com/row/ Community service, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of dare2b.com/row/ Community areas. If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to dare2b.com/row/ Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on dare2b.com/row/, and Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s. Regatta Great Outdoors Ltd reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.