Regatta Terms and Conditions
Offers and promotions on the website are subject to availability and we may change or withdraw them at any time and without prior notice. Nothing shall oblige us to maintain offers or promotions for any period. Additional terms may apply, details of which will be displayed.
Please note that all promos can not be combined with other site wide offers (such as multi-buys) and can not be stacked with other promo codes.
E-Mail Marketing - *Discount codes must be entered at the basket page for the discount to be applied. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discounts may exclude sale items when stated. Cannot be used with express paypal checkout..
Copyright All rights, including copyright and database rights, in Regatta.com and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Regatta Ltd, or otherwise used by Regatta Ltd as permitted by applicable law. In accessing Regatta.com, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on Regatta.com for your personal use. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re:transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of Regatta.com without the prior written permission of Regatta Ltd or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and any successor legislation.
Access to and use of this site (Regatta.com) is provided by Regatta Ltd subject to the following terms:
- By using Regatta.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Regatta.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Regatta.com.
- Regatta Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Regatta Ltd. Your continued use of Regatta.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Regatta.com
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Regatta.com content in any way except for your own personal, non:commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Regatta.com content except for your own personal, non:commercial use. Any other use of Regatta.com content requires the prior written permission of Regatta Ltd.
- You agree to use Regatta.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Regatta.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Regatta.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Regatta.com content, including the information, names, image, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Regatta Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non:infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Regatta Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):(a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Regatta.com regardless of the form of action.
- Regatta Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in Regatta.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Regatta.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered it to you, either directly or by leaving it in a safe place or with another person.
Every care has been taken to ensure that product descriptions and specifications on our website are correct. Whilst the colour replication and images are a good representation, slight variations from actual product may occur.
The names, image and logos identifying Regatta Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Regatta Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Regatta Ltd or any other third party.
Contributions to Regatta.com.
Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to Regatta.com, you:
- i. - warrant that your contribution;
- ii. - is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Regatta Ltd for all the purposes specified above;
- iii. - is not defamatory; and
- iv. - does not infringe any law; and
- v. - indemnify Regatta Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Regatta Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- vi. - waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Regatta.com and the purposes specified above.
Regatta.com Community Rules
You agree to use Regatta.com Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all Regatta.com community sites and services.
About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- Disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour:contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean:spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content:unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Be patient:users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant Regatta.com Community.
- No spamming or off:topic material:we don?t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re:submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off:topic material in subject:specific areas.
- No advertising.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example:telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
About the law:
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Regatta.com Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited. You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiaries, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. The views expressed in Regatta.com Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Regatta Ltd.
If you're under 16:
Please get a parent or guardians permission before taking part in any Regatta.com discussion. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address)
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a Regatta.com Community service, you will be sent an e:mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre:moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of Regatta.com Community areas. If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to Regatta.com Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Regatta.com, and Regatta Ltd considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Regatta Ltd may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s. Regatta Ltd reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Regatta.com (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Regatta Ltd, Risol House, Mercury Way, Dumplington, Urmston, Manchester M41 7RR The following statement explains our policy regarding the personal information we collect about you.
This policy covers Regatta Ltd's use of personal information that Regatta Ltd collects when you use Regatta.com. From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services include newsletters, competitions, live chats and message boards. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Regatta Ltd and its service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information Regatta Ltd will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
Use and storage of your personal information
When you supply any personal information to Regatta.com (e.g. for competitions, Regatta.com Community services or Regatta.com membership) we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use those data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it (see the notices on particular webpages that let you know why we are requesting the information) and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else. In general, any information you provide to Regatta Ltd will only be used within Regatta Ltd and by its agents and service providers. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to Regatta.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Regatta.com, Regatta Ltd can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school e:mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met, or, in the case of Regatta.com membership you no longer wish to continue your registration as a Regatta.com member. For safety reasons, however, Regatta Ltd may store messaging transcript data (including message content, member names, times and dates) arising from the use of Regatta.com Community services such as Connector for a period of six months. Where personal information is held for people who are not yet registered but have taken part in other Regatta.com services (e.g. competitions), that information will be held as long as is necessary to ensure that the service is run smoothly. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you are notified on a Regatta.com site that your information may be used to allow Regatta Ltd to contact you for "service administration purposes", this means that Regatta Ltd may contact you for a number of purposes related to the service you have signed up for. For example, we may wish to provide you with password reminders or notify you that the particular service has been suspended for maintenance. We will not contact you for promotional purposes, such as notifying you of improvements to the service or new services on Regatta.com unless you specifically agree to be contacted for such purposes at the time you submit your information on the site, or at a later time if you sign up specifically to receive such promotional information.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Regatta Ltd holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
Users 16 and under
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to Regatta Ltd's website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Please note this website allows:
Third party vendors, including Google, to show this websites ads on sites on the internet.