The Diluent Jacket. Robust and supple ARED 20/20 Oxford stretch-woven shell. Fully lined. Year-round mountain protection.
Highly waterproof/breathable. Seam-sealed and windproof. Soft on the inside with a part stretch-mesh and taffeta lining. Slimline, water-repellent zips on the front and pockets, plus ones to the underarms for cooling airflow. Wired peak hood with quick-adjust cords allows optimum visibility in sideways rain Articulated sleeve design that moves with you. Three water-repellent zipped pockets and inner pocket with headphone port. Trim fit with adjustable cuffs and shockcord hem.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 20000 Oxford polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Breathability rating 10,000/m2/24hrs
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Grown on technical wired peaked hood with high collar and adjusters
- Water repellent centre front zip with inner zip and chin guard
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Articulated sleeve design
- Adjustable cuffs
- 1 x zipped chest pocket with water repellent zip
- 2 zipped lower pockets with water repellent zips
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- Part stretch mesh, part polyester taffeta lining with WR
- 1 x zipped internal pocket incl. headphone port