OUR COVID-19 UPDATE
Due to the recent stepping up of COVID19 restrictions, all of our Irish stores will be temporarily closed from 22/10/2020. We are actively supporting all of our people at this time and our website continues to operate as usual. This decision supports the safety of our staff and community, as we do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to keep you up to date with updates as they become available. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
- We continue to operate online to allow consumers to purchase the clothing and equipment they need to get outside safely and enjoy their daily exercise.
- To keep our logistic teams safe we have reviewed all our procedures, equipped our warehouses with new hygiene facilities and changed our staffing schedules to allow for social distancing.
- Our offices are closed and where possible employees are working from home.
- For those not able to work from home we are supporting them through the government schemes available.
- This means it may take a little longer than usual for your delivery to reach you in order to keep our teams and our couriers safe.
- To help we have also extended our returns policy.
- We hope you all stay safe and well.
During this challenging period the safety of our teams and our customers is our main priority.
We will continue to keep you up to date with updates as they become available, and you can keep up to date on all store updates here:
Thank you for your understanding at this time.
The Dare 2b team