OUR COVID-19 UPDATE
Due to the recent stepping up of COVID19 restrictions, all of our stores and sister store outlets in England will be temporarily closed from 05/11/2020. Our Scottish stores will remain open until further notice. Our Welsh stores are due to re-open on the 9th of November. We are actively supporting all of our people at this time and our website continues to operate as usual. This decision supports the safety of our staff and community, as we do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to keep you up to date with updates as they become available. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
During this challenging period the safety of our teams and our customers is our main priority. We are constantly reviewing our business in line with government and WHO advice to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- We continue to operate online to allow consumers to purchase the clothing and equipment they need to get outside safely and enjoy their daily exercise.
- To keep our logistic teams safe we have reviewed all our procedures, equipped our warehouses with new hygiene facilities and changed our staffing schedules to allow for social distancing.
- Our offices are now open, with social distancing measures being implemented and employees working from home when possible.
- For those not able to work during this time, we are supporting them through the government schemes available.
- This means it may take a little longer than usual for your delivery to reach you in order to keep our teams and our couriers safe.
- To help we have also extended our returns policy to 60 days.
- We hope you all stay safe and well.
The Dare 2b Team