Douglas - Stage 1, 4th September
Kendal - Stage 2, 5th September
Knutsford - Stage 3, 6th September
Builth Wells - Stage 4, 7th September
Bath - Stage 5, 8th September
Dartmoor - Stage 6, 9th September
Bristol - Stage 7, 10th September
London - Stage 8, 11th September
Click Here To Read Terms and Conditions
- 1. The competition will run from 1pm on 3rd August 2016 until 12pm on 26th August 2016
- 2. Winners will be contacted by email by 6pm on 26th August, and will be provided with further information on how to claim their prize.
- 3. The competition is open to all UK residents aged sixteen (16) and over. The competition is specifically closed to employees of Dare 2b and it’s subsidiaries.
- 4. No purchase is necessary to take part.
- 5. Dare 2b will choose 8 winners of 2x tickets (2 for each stage) at random.
- 6. Dare 2b reserve the right to offer the prize to the next winner should the first winner not get in contact within 24 hours of contact via DM.
- 7. The prize may be altered at Dare 2b’s discretion with a suitable alternative should the original prize not be available. There are no cash alternatives and the prize is not negotiable, transferable or refundable.
- 8. The winner agrees not to sell, offer or use the prize for any commercial or promotional use.
- 9. The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the inner and be photographed for promotional purposes if requested.
- 10. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 11. The promoter of this competition is Regatta Ltd, Risol House, Mercury Way, Urmston, Manchester, M41 7RR.
- 12. Personal information provided by the entrant will be used for the competition only and will not be shared for any other purpose unless separately accepted by you
- 13. Tickets already purchased can not be refunded for these free places
- 14. By entering this competition you are automatically entered into our brand newsletter