The content of this site is provided free of charge for information purposes only. Except as set out below, the content of this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted or otherwise used in any form. You may not use in any manner any of the content of this site on any other website, online service or networked computer environment without the express written permission of Regatta Ltd. You may download and/or use the content of this site only for your own private use for non-commercial purposes.
Offers and promotions on the website are subject to availability and we may change or withdraw them at any time and without prior notice. Nothing shall oblige us to maintain offers or promotions for any period. Additional terms may apply, details of which will be displayed.
Regatta Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information presented on the site is both true and accurate. However, Regatta Ltd, its agents, its employees and contributors to the site will not be held responsible nor liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies occurring within its content.
Colours are displayed as accurately as possible, however they may vary from those products available in retail stores. Our policy is one of continuous improvement, so Regatta Ltd reserves the right to change specifications and colours without notice.
Regatta Ltd, its agents, its employees or contributors to the site will not be held liable for any injury that may result from participation in any of the outdoor pursuits referred to within this site.
Dare2b, d2b, Dare to Be, Thermal Balance, Comfort Control, Isotex, Hydrafort are Registered Trademarks of Regatta Ltd
Collection of Data - From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address etc.) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services include subscribing to e-news, entering competitions, registering guarantees and submitting feedback. Contact information may be used to supply information about our company and to send you occasional promotional material, such as information about new products, special offers and events, which we think you may find valuable. You may opt out of receiving future mailings of this kind.
Please note that all material and information submitted by you to this site shall not be regarded as confidential and can be used by Regatta Ltd in any way including copying and publication of your submission in any medium. If you do not want your personal data to be collected please do not submit it when requested. If you provide information it may be stored and used for future marketing purposes.
Opting Out - You may opt out of receiving promotional marketing from us by e-mailing us.
Company registered in England, No 1063450.
Registered office: Risol House, Mercury Way, Urmston, Manchester M41 7RR, England
Festival of Cycling Terms and Conditions
- Entries can be submitted for the duration of the Festival
- The winner will be contacted no later than a week after the festival finishes
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged sixteen (16) and over. The competition is specifically closed to employees of Dare 2b and it’s subsidiaries, agents and advisors and their families, or any other company, organisaiton or person assisting or connected with the compeititon.
- No purchase is necessary to take part in this prize draw
- Dare 2b will choose 1 winner at random from all of the entrants from everyone who has entered the competition as a whole
- Dare 2b reserve the right to offer the prize to the next winner should the first winner not get in contact within one month of the draw
- The prize may be altered at Dare 2b’s discretion with a suitable alternative should the original prize not be available. There are no cash alternatives and the prize is not negotiable, transferable or refundable
- The winner agrees not to sell, offer or use the prize for any commercial or promotional use
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the inner and be photographed for promotional purposes if requested
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Regatta Ltd, Risol House, Mercury Way, Urmston, Manchester, M41 7RR.
- Dare2b.com content, including the information, names, image, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Regatta Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Regatta Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Dare2b.com regardless of the form of action.
- Regatta Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in Dare2b.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Dare2b.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. - Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered it to you, either directly or by leaving it in a safe place or with another person..