1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over only, excluding employees, directors and agents of Regatta, Dare 2b, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion runs from 12.00am GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on 12thFebruary 2014 o 14th3. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4. Valid Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and Internet access are required. A smart phone is required if entering via mobile phone into this Promotion.
5. To enter the competition you will have to Follow, Like, Share and Retweet (according to each social media platform) the post.
6. Entries will be disqualified if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion. Proof of identity may be required by the Promoter. Failure to provide proof of identity may result in disqualification from this Promotion.
7. Winners will be selected and notified by social media on 14th2014
8. Please allow 28 days for the delivery of the prizes. February 2014 at 2.00pm GMT.
9. Winners will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
11.The Promoter will do its best to ensure delivery of the prizes as stated, but it reserves the right to substitute the prizes of similar or greater value in the event of non-availability of preferred prize.
12.By entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
13.The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
PromoVeritas Ltd Office Address : Evans House, 107 Marsh Road, Pinner, HA5 5PA
Allowing Promoters and Agencies to Sleep at Night
Reg No : 4437132 Registered Office : 114 Pinner Road, London HA6 1PA
14. This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.