1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over only, excluding employees, directors and agents of Regatta, Dare 2b, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion runs from 12.00am GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on 13th December 2013 to 24th December 2013 at 23.59pm GMT.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4. Valid Facebook account and Internet access are required. A smart phone is required if entering via mobile phone into this Promotion.
5. To Enter The Draws: Login to your Facebook account and Like our Facebook page by visiting https://www.facebook.com/dare2bwelcometoourmountain. Then correctly answer a question published on our Facebook page, complete your personal details and submit your entry into the draw.
6. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
7. One entry per person.
8. Entries will be disqualified if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion. Proof of identity may be required by the Promoter. Failure to provide proof of identity may result in disqualification from this Promotion.
9. Restrictions: Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
Day 1 prize: 1 x signed by Oscar Pereiro Dare2 b jersey in a frame with pictures of the 2006 Tour De France winner (frame size: approx. 1400mm x 1400mm)
Day 2 prize: 1 x Ski training session in the UK’s for 2 hours with Winter Olympians Emily Sarsfield and Zoe Gillings from Team GB plus Dare 2b full ski training kit, provided only for this training session.
Day 3 prize: 1 x Classic Deluxe Shopper Bike 17 inch Linea in Black from Cycles UK.
Day 4 prize: 1 x 1 year Subscription to Dirt Magazine
Day 5 prize: 1 x £250 worth of Dare 2b sports gear. This prize should be redeemed in 6 months from receiving. To redeem this prize a winner needs to place an order through the Promoter`s representative. Dare 2b standard terms and conditions apply.
Day 6 prize: 1 x a pair of tickets for 4th - 6th July 2014 to The Dare2b Festival of Cycling which will see the Grand Depart of The Tour France. The Tour of the France will depart from Yorkshire, United Kingdom). Plus the winner will also take part in a Peloton (group) ride led by 2006 Tour De France winner Oscar Pereiro.
Day 7 prize: 1 x 2 hours for 2 people ski Lift passes at Chill Factor, Manchester plus Dare 2b ski kit provided for the winners to keep. Please note, it is advisable that the users of this prize have sufficient practice on the slopes and are confident to ski, Dare 2b or Regatta take no responsibility of accidents that may occur.
Day 8 prize: 1 x £250 worth of Dare 2b sports gear. This prize should be redeemed in 6 months from receiving. To redeem this prize a winner needs to place an order through the Promoter`s representative. Dare 2b standard terms and conditions apply.
Day 9 prize: 1 x Dare 2b any Men`s jacket, preferred size and colour of the winner`s choice (subject to availability).
Day 10 prize: 1 x 2 hours for 2 people ski Lift passes at The Snozone in Milton Keynes, plus Dare 2b ski kit provided for the winner and a guest to keep. Please note, it is advisable that the prize winner and a guest have sufficient practice on the slopes and are confident to ski, Dare 2b or Regatta take no responsibility of accidents that may occur.
Day 11 prize: 1 x Dare 2b any Women’s jacket, preferred size and colour of the winner`s choice (subject to availability).
Main Prize: 1 x 7 nights ski or mountain biking holiday for 4 people to France, including:
Return economy flights from the nearest international airport of the winner to France or return standard cabin ferry crossing;
Local airport transfers.
7 nights stay in a catered chalet (there are 2 rooms available for 4 people) in the chosen resort including breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course dinner with wine and coffee;
International airport Transfers (if winner decides to travel by air);
Ski or mounting bike equipment for duration of the holiday included
Ski or mounting bike passes for duration of the holiday included
The holiday prize/resort is subject to availability. The Promoter or Promoter`s travel agent decides what mountain or ski resort a winner and 3 guests will go. The Promoter`s travel agent standard terms and conditions apply and available at: http://www.zenithholidays.co.uk/booking-conditions/
11. There is no cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
12. Winners agree not to sell, offer or use the prize for any commercial or promotional use.
Additional Information for the main prize (holiday):
13. The prize does not include tourist visas, excess baggage, car parking charges, excursions, attractions, travel insurance (mandatory), passports, any additional meals (unless otherwise stated), any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money), all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her guests.
14. The winner and 3 guests must have passports with at least 6 months validity from the day they return to their home country after the holiday prize in order to secure their tourist visa if applicable (which is not included in the prize – the winner and 3 guests will need to organise this).
15. Holiday prize must be booked by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Zenith Holidays on 0203 137 7678 and taken from 15th January 2014 to 31st March 2014, subject to availability only.
16. Prize must be booked via the nominated travel agency only and once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative dates will be issued. For the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided. Prize must be taken at the stated times, no alternatives available.
17. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any travel loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer.
18. Once this prize has been issued, the Promoter, shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or Travel Companies.
19. Winners Selection: All daily entries submitted from 12.00am GMT to 23.59pm GMT on the day, will be entered into the daily draw. For your total confidence, daily prize winners will be selected randomly in daily draws (1 winner per day).
20. Main prize winner will be selected randomly by 10th January 2014.
21. Winners notification: Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone by 10th January 2014. Those not contactable via reasonable means (after reasonable efforts) within 7 working days after initial notification may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded the prize on the same basis as described above.
22. Winners` names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Dare2b Marketing, Risol House, Mercury Way, Dumplington, Urmston, Manchester, M41 7RR within 6 weeks after 10th February 2014.
23. Please allow 28 days for the delivery of the prizes.
24. Data Protection: The entrants’ personal details will at all times be kept confidential and only used for the operation and purposes of the Promotion as described in these Terms and Conditions. The entrant hereby accepts and acknowledges such usage within the scope of this Promotion. However by entering the Promotion, unless the entrant has specifically indicated otherwise, the Promoter reserves the right to contact the entrant with news, marketing information, promotions and offers after the closing date of this Promotion.
25. Winners will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
27. The Promoter will do its best to ensure delivery of the prizes as stated, but it reserves the right to substitute the prizes of similar or greater value in the event of non-availability of the stated prizes.
28. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prizes.
29. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
30. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
32. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, administered by or endorsed by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
33. This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.